0086 371 56771822
DYLG Paddy Husker
DYLG Paddy Husker is mainly used to remove the outer shell of rice and separate the rice husk from the coarse mixture. The husker realizas the hulling purpose through press and twist force between a pair of rubber rolls and by weight pressure.The hulled material mixture is seperated into brown rice and rice husk by air force in the separating chamber.
DYLG Paddy Husker iCharacteristics
• High productivity,low energy consumption;
• Good separation between grain and rice husk;
• Large processing capacity;
• Easy operation and maintenance;
• Factory direct sales;
• No noise, environmental protection;
• Durable and reliable.